Two years after Oklahoma child abuse case, family says they’re still struggling

The family of a 9-year-old boy who was brutally murdered last year in a brutal attack in Oklahoma City has spent years dealing with the tragedy, raising questions about the justice system and what happened that night.

The family has never been able to shake the memory of the night in November 2016, when their son, Austin, was brutally stabbed to death in his bedroom at their Leavenworth home.

The boy’s body was discovered on November 10, 2016, after a neighbor noticed a large hole in the wall that was not properly cleaned.

Austin was found unresponsive in his bed with multiple stab wounds, including a single to his neck.

He was taken to a hospital where he died on November 14.

His mother, Trisha, told the Associated Press on Friday that she has “never felt more alone” and has struggled to understand why her son was murdered.

“My family has been through so much in the last year and a half,” she said.

“I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s not as hard as it was, but it’s still very difficult.”

On Thursday, Trish Jackson said her son’s killer, Austin’s half-brother, was caught and sentenced to 20 years in prison.

But that didn’t stop the family from holding a news conference on Friday, saying they will continue to work to find answers.

“There is still no closure,” Trish said.

“There’s still no justice.

We are not satisfied.”‘

We still don’t know what happened’The case has been closely watched in Oklahoma, where a grand jury indicted the killer on Thursday.

The grand jury declined to charge the killer, saying he was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the crime.

The Oklahoma City Police Department said it was looking into the case.

The prosecutor’s office said the case remains open.

Authorities have said the crime scene was covered in blood and that Austin’s body had been left for several days in the basement.

The investigation has been fraught with controversy.

Some have suggested the case was a botched murder, but a grand-jury investigator told the AP on Thursday that he was “not convinced” that the case should have been reopened.

The victim’s mother told the local NBC affiliate that the family’s ordeal has been “a nightmare” and that they don’t want the case reopened.

“It’s not going to be over for us,” she told the station.

“We still feel like we’re never going to find closure,” she added.